Search For Genealogy Records In Our Archives!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Follow Friday - Hoffman Family News Blog



I read the post about digital scrapbooking on the Hoffman Family News blog. There was even a picture of what was created using digital scrapbooking. I then followed the suggested link that was recommended so I could read more about digital scrapbooking.
Kick-Ass Genealogy’s blog is where I landed. I loved her article and sense of humor. I then followed her suggested sites and looked through all the digital scrapbooking ideas. Pretty cool stuff.
Today I went to Hobby Lobby, the local craft store. They had the Memory Mixer digital scrapbooking made easy program. It retailed for $35.00 but I had a 40% off coupon!
Here is what I made……..         

    

2 comments:

Sanjay Maharaj said...

I did read her post on digital scrap booking as well, what I am impressed about is that you followed her advise in no time and look what you came up with. Keep it up, nice work

Gini said...

Nice work, your page came out really good. Katrina did a great job helping us all.

I look forward to seeing more of your creations! I love digi-scrapping and preserving our family history creatively.